We’re big fans of Valentine’s Day here at GWS! Over the years we’ve shared PLENTY of inspiration for everything from your classic dinner for two, to how to throw a Galentine’s getaway for the girls. We’ve got enough cute ideas, dreamy tablescapes, and yummy cocktails to fill up more than a few Pinterest boards—and don’t worry, there is much more to come in the next month!!
For now, we thought we’d pull together some favorite Valentine’s (and Galentine’s) Day ideas to give you a head start! We know this year will look a bit different with everyone staying home, but there are still lots of fun ideas for Valentine’s Day at home!
How to Celebrate Valentine’s Day at Home
1. Start the morning with your sweetie.
Download our adorable Valentine’s Day cards here!
2. Send them off (to their home office!) with a hot cup + a cute note.
And we’ve got these darling coffee sleeve printables here!
3. Set the Valentine’s table at home with festive blooms, balloons, and plenty of pink!
4. Opt for neutral decor and take it outside with cheese + cocktails.
5. Create a sweet + sparkly Valentine’s dinner table for two.
6. Cozy up on the floor with a casual spread.
7. Don’t forget the details—fill a goblet with treats!
8. Build a super cute balloon wall.
9. Freeze edible flowers in ice cubes!
10. Hosting the gals in your pod? Set up a flower crown station!
11. Send ’em off with something sweet like a tote bag, or…
12. …a mini bouquet of blooms!
And just for fun, we here are a few fun gift ideas – for yourself or for your special valentine!
1. Heart Photo Collage – select photos of the two of you for this super sweet gift. You can select the background color and size as well!
2. Double Name Ring – the perfect ring to join two names! Customize your ring and select from silver, gold or rose gold.
3. Love Candle – the perfect candle to burn for your romantic dinner at home. (This You’re My Person candle would also make a sweet candle!)
4. Converse Chuck Taylor? Hidden Heart Low Top Sneaker – Cool vintage style elevates a street-ready sneaker stamped with a peekaboo heart – perfect to wear for Valentine’s Day and day to bring some love into your day!
5. Oui Heart Pendant Necklace – simple but so sweet, this necklace is the perfect gift.
6. Fujifilm Instax Mini Camera – perfect to capture memories and collect in a scrapbook or hang around your home! Film is Fun!
7. Love sweatshirt – Perfect to wear for a cozy Valentine’s Day at home.
8. Initial Pendant Necklace – One can never have enough necklaces and this initial necklace is perfect to layer over tees or sweaters!
9. Heart Face Vase – add some flowers and you have the perfect gift!